Trying to upload knitting progress photos is difficult when one loses the photo program one is accustomed to, and has to A) wait to receive new program and B) has to learn all over again a different way of doing things. But, in an "ah ha!" moment, I finally figured it out (after declining the method found by KB Gamma the in-house computer whiz), and I have progress to share.
First up, is Pygmalion by Hanne Falkenberg. I bought this kit two years ago, and started it during a meeting I went to in Banff, Alberta, Canada. Upon my return home, I found some dropped stitches, and before I got them repaired, I had set it aside. By the time I returned to it, I feared my gauge would have changed sufficiently to be noticeable, so I frogged the project while on my recent Alaskan cruise, and restarted. I am up to where I will be casting off stitches for the underarms, so the back I figure is about 75% done now. The blocks are alternating garter stitch and fisherman's rib. The front will work in gold, magenta, orange and purple. This picture turned out a bit more violet than intended - the color is a true navy, perhaps a bit grayed. After my re-certification exam, I will resume work on this project, and the one below.
Second is my version of the February Lady Sweater (Ravelry link), using String Theory Yarn in a DK weight almost solid navy. I love the depth of color Tanis & Karen work into their dyeing. Lovely stuff! I found some hand painted porcelain buttons also at String Theory for the closure on this sweater which I think will be perfect. As the time table is working out, these will both be done before fall. With the very mild summer we've been having this year, I could have used one of these today for some warmth!
Also on the "to complete" list are my top-down raglan roll neck knit out of Peace Fleece pink yarn, and DD's lace shrug in a neutral color for versatility. It will feel good to have some finished objects at last.