This one I've been reading on others' blogs and enjoyed, so I'm joining in.
1.Explain what ended your last relationship?
Domestic violence and emotional abuse.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Last time I had a doctor's appointment.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
Walking Samson with his lead and sling (poor pup is still badly gimpy from his third right rear leg surgery)
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Frogging a sweater to be re-knit in a smaller size (yay!)
5. Some things you are excited about?
Being a healthier weight, with more steady downward progress, getting more actively physically and being healthier.
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Can't remember when I last partook.
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I campaigned for a environmental tract of land instead of spending money on the prom (yes, I was one of THOSE).
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
My ancestors were on the Boston Witch trial jury, and wrote letters opposing the judgements, but had no choice given the judge's instructions.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Goodies from Paradise Fibers.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
Water, tea and pink lemonade.
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
With a melanoma history and Irish fluorescent white skin, I rarely venture there.
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Fiber, Season Three of Dexter and Samson.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
A two parter - mailbox key on one side, car on the other.
18. Where do you keep your change?
In the bottom of my bag.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Over a decade ago (and not missed).
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
A Berber fleece jacket or an insulated barn jacket.