This week's Ten On Tuesday list if for the ten favorite articles of clothing one owns.
1) My North Ronaldsay wool handknit sweater I bought in Scotland
2) My handknit Aran I got on Inishmor
3) Handknit socks in general, and right now probably my Berlin lace socks are my favorites
4) My handspun/handknit "That Little Scarf" (Anne Hanson's Knitspot)
5) Button fly Levis
6) my La Natural Lista clogs (use at work - no aching feet/legs)
7) my "Gale" from Anne Hanson at Knitspot knit from a lovely Wooly Wonka luxury blend yarn
8) my fleece parka
9) Merrill mocs
10) LL Bean flannel pj bottoms
One of the reasons I like living in the northern climates, or mountains, is that I have good use for my wool items. My wool garments are a private, socially acceptable hug of warm and comfort each day I wear them!